The tourist approval is a mandatory process required to operate a tourism business and to participate in any subvention process, as well as to facilitate the access to the main commercial channels, attracting a greater number of clients.
The approval is to comply with the different regulations that apply to your project, that is to say that the requirements of infrastructure, supplies, equipment, security, etc are complied with. In order to achieve this, we will provide you and help you with the following:
- • Checking if these conditions are met in your particular case
• Establishing the corresponding improvements, should those be necessary
• Submitting the documentation to the competent body
• Keeping track of your record for possible rectifications, to speed up the process, etc
• Receiving the visit of an inspector of tourism to verify in situ that you comply with what has been declared
Once it is verified that your business is in accordance with this policy, you will receive a Tourism Registration Number, with which you will be able to identify the legalization of your accommodation in promotional media, place the plaque on the facade, etc.
From Turimpulse we will search for the classification and category that best fits your needs, and propose solutions for improvement, when necessary, based on experience.