We can elaborate the processing of subsidy applicable to your tourist project and advise you on the main aspects of technical feasibility to take into account.
Remember that the records of subventions in tourism consists of 2 parts:
– Economic – Financial Feasibility, from Pro-Forma invoices of investments and the Business Plan of the Project (investment, market, prices, sustainability measures, promotion, etc.).
–Technical Feasibility of the project, that is to say, compliance with regulations that apply to your project (town planning, enviroment, tourism, etc).
The financing conditions vary according to the line of subsidy applicable. In addition, subsidies are so specific that take into account benchmarks that have an impact on the score of the project, such as:
• Job creation and typology
• Implementation of quality /environment systems
• Incorporation of sustainable facilities
• Additional services developed to accommodation