“Q“ FOR QUALITY
TURIMPULSE assumes the commitment to accompany you at all times, from the beginning of the implementation of a quality system until the final accreditation. To ensure the proper development of the system, we shall take into account the following guidelines:
• Onsite Consulting: We get to know the management of our clients from the first hand by conducting visits involving training and counselling at their own facilities. Our introduction always starts with a visit and previous diagnosis which will allow us to inform you in person of all phases that we have to propose regarding your particular project, right up to the final accreditation.
• Periodic follow-up: Our team of consultants will take care of your documentation. Regular contact at this point between both parties will be essential for the correct development and accreditation of the activity.
• Internal audit: Before receiving the visit of the auditors, we create the same methodology that will be used on the day of the external audit to familiarize the personnel with the accreditation process and go over final details prior to audit.
• External audit: On the day of the accreditation audits or prolongation thereof, our personnel will be present to ensure the optimal system review.
Maintaining Q for Quality
We shall conduct a counselling which allows us to maintain and optimize quality Q systems already in place to successfully overcome the monitoring audits and those of control.
– System revision: We monitor regularly the progress of the management system to keep the documentation and processes of the quality system up-to-date.
– System optimizing: Management systems must be adapted to the needs of the business and not the other way around. To advance in the continuous improvement we can advise you on:
• Integrating procedures of the system.
• Optimizing documents.
• Training of personnel.
• Advice on management software.
In addition, if there are lines of subsidy available, we advise on the process until the presentation and submission.