ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STUDIES
Turimpulse works to meet the requirements of sustainability that your tourist activity might have, in both economic and environmental terms.
• Sustainable management of resources (water, energy…..)
• Responsible management of pollution and waste
• Effective management of the occupied space (impact on the territory)
SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
We have always promoted the tourism that takes full account of the current and future impact, economic, social and environmental issues to meet the needs of visitors, industry, environment and host communities. The guidelines for the sustainable development of tourism and sustainable management practices are applied to all forms of tourism, in all types of destinations, including mass tourism and various tourism segments. Sustainability principles refer to the environmental aspects, economic and socio-cultural tourism development, having to establish a proper balance between these three dimensions to guarantee the long-term sustainability. Thus, sustainable tourism should:
1) Make optimal use of environmental resources, which are a key element in tourism development, maintaining essential ecological processes and helping to conserve natural resources and biological diversity.
2) Respect the socio-cultural authenticity of host communities, conserve their cultural and architectural assets and traditional values, and contribute to intercultural understanding and tolerance.
3) Ensure viable economic activities in the long term, which report to all agents, some socio-economic benefits well distributed, including stable employment opportunities and securing income and social services to host communities, and contributing to the reduction of poverty.
The sustainable tourism development requires the informed participation of all relevant agents, as well as a strong political leadership to achieve a broad collaboration and
establish a consensus. The achievement of a sustainable tourism is a continuous process and it requires constant monitoring of its incidents, introducing the necessary preventive and/or corrective measures whenever necessary.
Sustainable tourism must also report a high degree of satisfaction to tourists and represent a meaningful experience for them, making them more aware of the problems of sustainability, encouraging a sustainable tourism practices.
The Environmental Impact Studies, Law of Integrated Management of Environmental Quality (GICA) must comply with the following parameters.
• Integrated Environmental Authorization; Law on integrated pollution prevention and control (IPPC)
• Unified Environmental Authorization (AAU)
• Environmental rating